Several bursaries are offered each year to provide financial support and recognition to individuals pursuing post secondary education with an interest in a career in the Ontario processing vegetable industry. Read more
The successful recipients will be selected by a committee comprised of representatives from the two sponsoring organizations; the Ontario Fruit & Vegetable Processors Association and Ontario Processing Vegetable Growers.
- Applicants must be a resident of Ontario and registered as a full-time student at any college or university (email or mail proof of registration), entering the second, third, fourth or post-graduate year of study.
- Applicants should preferably have recent work experience (either summer or full-time) in some area of the Ontario vegetable processing industry.
- Official transcript of most recent marks (college or university), to be mailed or emailed along with this application.
- Essay describing education and career goals within or having knowledge of the Ontario processing vegetable industry (maximum 2 pages/single-spaced), mailed or emailed along with this application.
- Candidates may be requested to participate in an interview with the selection committee.
- Applications to be submitted no later than October 15th.